6.12.10

This Time

Each time I say 'this time'
But this time it'll truly be
No matter it does last or not
I will cherish it, for eternity

This time is like Summer Rain
For an ageing and weary me
But who can remain unaffected
By the ever enchanting Summer Rain

This time, I'm giving in
Uncareful, unanything
I'm speaking up, going under your skin
I'm pushing myself or are you pushing me?

I do not know, nor I care
I just know that I mustn't let go
I'll hold on, I'll understand
I'll make amends, take and keep this chance

This time I will dance
Under the influence of you and me
This time, I will write on blank paper
Like never before, once again



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

ShadowKing said...

Hey !
How r u doing?
I feel that ur a bit confused in your mind by reading your last few poems...but then i might be wrong... :)

sacredeastwind said...

Heyyyyy,

I'm all right. How are you? Where have you been?

Its a bit of both. I'm a little confused; you may be a little wrong ;) :)

ShadowKing said...

Haa haa ...

Care explaining me about it ?

Btw, that was funny... Great know ur doing well and even better to to see the funny side of u ! :)

I've been Ok.. Been a bit busy lately [ Honestly, I love idling around daydreaming and doing nothing, but the people I work with refuse to acknowledge that, and I get end up with loadz of work ! ... :P lolz]